Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mama's a masseuse

Yesterday, Kate came up to me and said "mama 'sage." I just smiled and nodded because I hadn't a clue what she was trying to tell me. She kept grabbing my hands and saying "mama 'sage." Finally, in exasperation, she got down on the floor and started rubbing her chest with her hands. I figured out that she wanted a massage! What a little diva. There was a massage time in her Kindermusic class, so that's where she picked up on it. All afternoon, she asked me for 'sages. Hmmmm, I thought, perhaps this will work to MY advantage. I asked her for one of my own and she obliged--for about 3 seconds. Oh well, something's better than nothing, right? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's my kind of music class! Ga-Ga

Anonymous said...

Maybe Grandma can sign up for a Kate massage as well...I'll look forward to that. Love, Gram S.