Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The world is my jungle gym






Kate is one busy girl! The photos above were taken over three minutes, in which she climbed on the coffee table (taking everything off of it in the process), flipped through a book, climbed on her play saucer, ate Cheerios, chased the cat, climbed up my legs, crawled after the dog's water dish and stood by the sliding glass door so she could watch the cat outside. Whew! No wonder Ryan and I never sit down! I think it's fun, though, and I can usually hear when she's about to get into something she shouldn't because she starts giggling. She knows the word "no" now, but she chooses to understand it selectively. We're working on that. She's been sleeping really well at night and, no wonder, she must be exhausted after all the miles she covers during the day!



No comments: