Monday, May 18, 2009

Open Water

Kate has graduated to the "real" bath tub! I knew it was time to pack up her infant/toddler (well, it was SUPPOSED to be for toddlers) tub when she stood up and swung one leg over the edge, just like she was all ready to get out. She loved that little bath, so I was a bit worried that she'd be scared of all the space. What was I thinking?! She loves all the space. Her very favorite thing now is the drain, especially watching the water go down. She keeps sticking her finger in it as the water is being sucked down, and then pulling it out and laughing. I guess she's now scared of water. Can't wait to take her swimming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect timing for a wading pool this summer! She'll be a little fish by July.
Imagine all that freedom outside!
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys - Love the bath tub video. I'm sure she will cringe someday at this video. Ryan and I have a video just like.

Anonymous said...

lovethetubvideo!!