Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pictures on the fridge...

otherwise known as "how I get anything done in the kitchen." Taping photos to the bottom of the refridgerator is my lastest (and greatest) way to entertain and contain Kate. There's a big cat, a picture of Hickory and a picture of herself, and they never cease to excite her. I'm equally excited because I can now actually cook or do the dishes with the little wild woman in my sights. I recommend it to all the mothers out there! In other Kate news, she had her second Kindermusic class yesterday and she LOVES it. It's all music and dancing, and she gets a big kick out of all the other kids. Most of the other kids are over a year and walking, and I can just see Kate's wheels turning. She stares them down as they walk by, clearing pondering just how come SHE can't do that. Her most favorite part is drumming, which is only slightly frightening as Ryan and I commented recently that if Kate were to play an instrument she'd probably go for the drums. Hopefully, she can get her drumming fix in the class....no gift ideas, grandparents!!!

No comments: