Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Some kids like youtube....

photo courtesy: www.deere.com
photo courtesy: www.bobcat.com

...ours likes online videos of machinery. Almost all the parents I know entertain their toddlers with online video clips, mostly, it seems, of Sesame Street and the like. Kate, however, likes to watch videos of Bobcats and John Deeres. She recently informed Ryan and I that she "wanted a new Bobcat and a new horse." I think she might be waiting awhile for those, especially as she went on to ask if "they came in blue" (they don't--we checked the website). She found the fact that they don't come in blue mildly disturbing, so I told her that, should she ever actually get a Bobcat, she could probably paint it. Problem solved, for her at least. Ryan and I may be at a loss if she's still asking for farm equipment and farm animals come Christmas......

No comments: