Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kate's first photography & Sunday morning conversations





I'm not sure Kate has a photographer's eye just yet, but she did take her first photo this morning. She composed the shot (well, she said, "I want horse and bear") and pushed the button herself. We are going to the Marine Life Center later today for a last visit before we move, and it will be a welcome change from packing boxes and moving details. Kate's been a trooper this last week, being toted to such fun places as the accountant's office and the insurance agent. I forgot what a pain moving can be! Every day also seems to bring a good-bye of some sort, which is sad. I'll be sad to leave friends and I know Kate will miss all the little buddies she's made. I'm sure we'll make wonderful new friends, but I'm also sure we'll keep in contact with some of our fantastic P.A. friends!

No comments: