Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Daddy's first day of work

Ryan went back to Bend yesterday and had his first day of work today. I'm positive he will be the very best employee they've ever had and, clearly, there is no bias at work here! Even if I weren't married to him, I would say he will excel at whatever he chooses to do. I'm yet to see him do poorly at anything, and I've known him 8 years! I'm sure his parents would agree, and they've known him just a bit longer. Kate has been asking where daddy is, but she also has been saying "good luck, daddy" whenever I say he's at his new job. I'm sure he won't need luck but the good wishes of a toddler can't hurt! As for Kate and I, we're still hanging out with Grandma Starla and Grandpa Bob, and I'm not sure I'll ever get Kate to leave. The weather has taken a turn (snow flurries this morning!) but it hasn't stopped Kate from playing out of doors--albeit with a winter hat and coat instead of shorts and boots. I guess that's what we can expect this time of year!

1 comment:

Maxeroo said...

welcome back to oregon guys! we're glad you're closer