Thursday, April 1, 2010

Have boots, will get VERY wet






Kate is now the proud owner of rain boots! Buying them was a surprising experience to me because it was the first "girly" thing I've really seen Kate do--she loved trying on shoes! She was definitive in the ones she wanted, and I tried a couple different sizes on her. When I put the smaller size on, she told me, "take off. Don't fit." When we got the right size, she refused to take them off and proudly wore them out of the store. We went straight from the store to the puddles, and she wasted no time in getting extremely wet. There was quite a bit of water inside her boots by the time we were done, but it's still better than wading with her other shoes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She could swim in that puddle! Those will be perfect garden shoes too!
Ga-ga