Friday, October 9, 2009

Good Luck, Mommy & Daddy!




If Kate could talk, I'm sure she'd be wishing us good luck this weekend in the Victoria Marathon (that, or she'd be asking if she could run with us, or she'd just say, "whatever, I've got my vacuum, so I'm happy.") We're excited for the race, and are very fortunate that Grandma Starla and Uncle Jason are coming up to watch Kate for the night. Ryan and I are heading over on Saturday and starting the run on Sunday morning, so if you have any great running vibes to send, please do!! We're hoping all the training with the stroller will pay off in a good, and fun, race. It is doubly exciting because we get to have Grandma and Jay with us for the whole week after!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All of Nepal is sending you good vibes for the race. You will fly to the finish! I'll be thinking of you the whole time. Love to all 3, Grandma