Monday, March 29, 2010

New nickname for Grandma!


While dressing Kate this morning, I asked her who gave her this outfit. She told me, "GaGa Starbucks." So Grandma Starla, you have now become GaGa Starbucks....and will probably remain that way because I laughed when she said it! She now knows it's funny and has been saying it all morning. As Grandpa Bob has morphed into Gumpa Bobcat, I think you two will be quite the pair! Kate accompanied Ryan and I to my 16-week doctor's appointment today, and we're happy to report that the baby seems to be quite healthy. The heartrate was loud and clear, and he/she even kicked at the wand. Kate did the same thing every time...could we have another Kate on our hands???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Grandma has always walked to her own drummer, so I think GaGa Starbucks is a fabulous handle. Gumpa Bobcat cracks up every time he hears his new title. Another Kate would suit us just fine..great news from the doctor! GaGa S.