Sunday, March 7, 2010

Like mother, like daughter





When I was younger, one of my favorite toys were My Little Ponies. My mom had the foresight to save them and now they are Kate's favorites, too. She "feeds" them everyday and calls it "doing chores." This should make Grandpa Bill quite proud! Yesterday, after the horses had been fed, Kate told me she wanted a "noga (yoga) mat." I unrolled one for her and she set her horses on it and then told me she was going to "teach class," which is what we tell her I am doing on the evenings I teach my class. She must be paying attention because she was saying "downdog" to all the horses and even modeling it for them. This time, I was the one who was proud!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can add horse woman to the list of Kate's hobbies. She loves her little ponies so much. GaGa Connie and Gumpa Bill will be giving Kate lots of lessons in caring for and riding real horses very soon! Gram S.