Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gumpa Bob, Bobcat, BOB the stroller....

'Bob' has become Kate's favorite name/word of late. First, there's Gumpa Bob who Kate remembers as "Gumpa cleans roof." Ahem, WHY do you think this is Gumpa Bob?? Starla, what are we to do with these boys? Then, in Bend, Kate discovered that Gumpa Bill uses a Bobcat to carry the hay to the horses. She's still talking about it constantly, saying "Bobcat feed horses" and "Bobcat makes noise." She's found a little car and is carrying it around everywhere, claiming it to be her Bobcat. Yesterday, I showed her that her stroller was named BOB. I told her that meant that she had her very own "Bob" to ride in everyday. She looked at me like this was about the best thing since, well, probably since whatever major discovery she made five minutes earlier. Wouldn't it be nice to see things like a one-year-old? So, now, the stroller is "Kate's BOB." She did ask me if it makes noise, so now I have visions of me pushing the stroller while Kate yells "Kate's BOB makes noise" and I oblige by making "vrooming" noises. We shall see because we're headed out in Kate's BOB in a few minutes. She woke up on the wrong side of the bed, so I think we're all ready for a little break. I'm thankful for ALL the Bob's in Kate's life!!


No comments: