Saturday, March 6, 2010

First trimester? Check.


I've reached 12 weeks now and so I SHOULD be entering into the much nicer, much more energetic and much less nauseated second trimester. Here's hoping!! I don't want to jinx it but I think I've turned the corner with the nausea. I'm not 100% but I don't feel yucky constanty, so that must be a good sign! My goal this weekend (and it's quite a lofty one!) is to buy some new toothpaste because I don't think I can ever again look at the kind I've been using these past weeks. My belly is definitely bigger this time around than it was at this same stage with Kate. As long as there's only one in there, I'm fine with it! I found a picture of me 10 days before I had Kate and she's been carrying it around all week. She looks at it in complete wonder, as if I've got to be kidding to look like that. I told her that SHE was in my tummy and she just looked at me like "give me a break...I'm not falling for that." I can't imagine what she'll think when I start looking like that again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful bump! I'm so glad the morning/afternoon/evening sickness is ebbing. Now you can just bloom! We love you, Mom & Bill

Anonymous said...

Beautiful is right! Hope the toothpaste shopping spree was a successful. Sooo good finally catching up this weekend!

Love you, Auntie Courtney

Maxeroo said...

Congratulations guys! That's great! Was just linking your blog to ours and learned the news. Hugs from pdx!