Friday, December 4, 2009

Mommy's little helper







I tried to pack up some of Kate's older toys but, apparently, she was not quite ready to let go of them. Either that, or her chair obsession has expanded to include anything she can sit in. She read books in the box for quite some time so I won't complaining--I'm for anything that keeps her contained and entertained. Well, as this is our "big" news of the day, it's obvious that we don't have too much going on! We've settled back into our normal routine, but I think we're all still wishing we were on vacation. Luckily, we get to go again in just two weeks. I know a long vacation dry spell comes after that, so I'm planning on enjoying every minute. For now, we'll settle for playing in the dig pit and bundling up to head outside in the dry but COLD weather. Somehow kids don't seem affected by the cold, though, which is a quality I wish we never lost! I think Kate's ready to head out since she's now crawling around with Hickory's collar around her next, panting and pretending to be a dog. It must be a hint that the dog needs a walk. Off we go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Miss Kate, you put a smile on Gram's face and often a belly laugh! We miss you big time and wish you were here to help Grandpa and I rake leaves and see your smile and hear that famous Kate giggle when we take you for rides in the red wheelbarrow! Love you bunches! Gram S.