Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bath time



It was not too long ago that Kate often referred to Will as "it" (as in "give it to mommy"), but she's recently come a LOOONG way in the accepting-Will-as-a-brother category. I was still shocked a couple days ago, though, when she suggested that she and Will take a bath together. I thought these days were far, far away. I must say, it was great. Of course, I thought it was about the cutest thing I've ever seen but, on the more practical side, it was a lot faster than separate baths. I'm all for that! Kate even shared her toys and washed Will, saying to him "now I'm going to wash your ears, now I'm going to wash your hair...." Outside of the bath, she is getting more loving and helpful each day. Her "job" now is to pick up the things he drops from his high chair. I know he drops them on purpose just because he loves getting the attention from her when she picks them up. She has also started hugging him and telling me "he's MY baby." I know I have many, many sibling fights in my future, but this stage is pretty sweet!

No comments: