Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I sleepin'



Kate loves, loves to pretend she's sleeping. Ironic, coming from the girl who doesn't nap! All day long, she finds pillows, blankets (or, obviously, the floor) and says, "I sleepin'", "cat sleepin'", "Hick sleepin'" and on and on.... She likes to direct me to sleep as well, showing me where and then telling me "momma sleep." This WOULD be about the perfect game on days mommy is tired, but as soon as I'm down she wants me back up to "sleep" somewhere else. I still like the momentary rest, although I highly doubt the cat appreciates the game as much!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Practice makes perfect...maybe Kate's pretend sleeping will turn into the real thing. We can dream! Gram S.

Anonymous said...

I think I get credit for the game! When I took her into bed with me as she woke up in the morning, we played "Ga-Ga sleeping." It was just a momentary pause, tho. She never sits still for long! Ga-Ga