Sunday, October 2, 2011

Best moment in the last few days...

...was when Will got a haircut and Kate provided the distraction for him (since he hates sitting still now that he's a walker!) Her form of distraction? Belting out "Enter Sandman." The shop got pretty quiet, and the woman who cuts their hair looked at me and asked, "is she singing Metallica?" Yep, that's my girl. The place really got rocking when she started in on "Knockin' on Heaven's Door." I used to think the love of these songs was a fluke, but it's been the better part of a year and she is still in love with the "big daddy man song." Oh, man, what does my future hold?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Batten down the hatches...my guess is that she will never, ever be predictable! From this point of view, she's pure joy.
Grandma Connie

Anonymous said...

Amazing! I really wish I had witnessed this.

xo Auntie Courtney