Monday, January 24, 2011

Kate's words of wisdom

Since I know I'll forget what Kate's little talks were like in the years to come, I think I'll post some of her morning "words of wisdom" from time to time....just have to remember my notepad and pen when I go wake her up (easier said than done for me lately!) Today I got: "Will's mostly a cute baby, I think. Someday Will will have a little brother. It could be. Someday I'll have a baby named Will and someday I will get married. Probably I will marry daddy. And my name is Kate Singleton, also Boom Boom Singleton and Will's other name is David. Mommy, now is the time to go eat because my tummy is so, so, so, so hungry." Aaah, yes, she's now entered that sweet time when marrying daddy is not only a possibility but the best thing she can imagine. Well done, daddy, because I think it's a sign that you're doing a very good job! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did the "boom, boom" come from? And Will is sure getting cute as he approaches his toddler time.

Anonymous said...

I should have signed the above comment from Gumpa Mac.