Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Learning to love Will

While a parent's love for their baby is instantaneous and unwavering, I think a sibling's love comes with time. And I honestly think Kate is beginning to have affectionate feelings for Will. I mean, she shared her prized pumpkins with him and what greater indication of love is there? :) Really, she is showing signs that she does actually like having him around. It's just little things like stroking his head, sitting next to me while I feed him and exclaiming constantly and with glee "he's a TINY little baby!" It's wonderful and rewarding to watch her grow into having a brother. Will, she may be a bossy big sister (of this I have no doubt) but I'm also quite certain she will be your biggest protector and best teacher.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Kate has been amazing so far! She seems a little in awe of him, as we all do. Imagine how much fun she'll have when he responds to (and adores) her.
Grandma Connie