Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kate's musings of the day....

So, I know we're only at the beginning of the "toddler-asking-constant-questions" phase, but she's already come up with one that had me stumped. Upon waking yesterday morning, she announced "my tush has two sides." And then, inevitably, "mommy, how come the tush has two sides?" Because that's the way the body works? Because mommy said so? I don't know! What WILL she come up with next? Then, this morning, we had a moment that totally showed that Kate is a mechanically-inclined girl at heart. She's been getting into brushing my hair lately (granted, she is not very gentle and likes "to get the tangles out") so I thought she was showing some signs of girliness. But, to add her own twist to it, this morning she grabbed her play power drill and took it to my head, saying "I'm going to give mommy a hair-do." Perhaps stylist is not in her future?

No comments: