Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Well, we didn't do anymore trick-or-treating but we did manage to get into the Halloween spirit, at least a little bit. Kate and I continued the sugar-fest by making jack-o-lantern cookies yesterday. Mine had faces and hers were decorated with Cheerios, crackers and the occasional candy. She made them for Ryan, claiming "these will be yummy in daddy's tummy." Saturday night was the adults night to celebrate. Ryan and I went to a neighbor's party with Josh and Jen. We all managed to have costumes of sorts, despite not preparing anything ahead of time. Jen stepped up and managed to buy some pretty fantastic outfits: "Disco Dolly" for her and some sort of mullet-man for Josh. They looked quite awesome, and I must say Jen rocks as a platinum blond! Ryan and I, on the other hand, got dressed literally 5 minutes before we left and decided to go as a sleep-deprived mom and baby. I mean, what could be more fitting, right? Ryan actually wore a diaper (!) and my "costume" was pajamas and purple eyeshadow under my eyes (not that I needed it!) I did wear a camo nightgown to keep with our slightly trashy theme! It was fun to get out as adults, even if only for a short time. Today, we didn't do much but Will did wear a pumpkin shirt (until his diaper leaked!) and Kate stayed in her Halloween pajamas all day. I think she tried to dress up as daddy because she was stomping around in his boots. I'm guessing she liked the costume more than the tutu!





















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Nice diaper, Ryan :-). I hope it didn't need changing at the party! xo Auntie Courtney