Monday, February 14, 2011

"That silly guy, Uncle Ross"

As has been well documented here, Kate loves to talk about "that silly guy, Uncle Ross" (really her great uncle). He was under the weather while we were in Yreka and Kate is still telling me, "I hope Uncle Ross feels better. He will tease me next time I see him." What an impression he made on her at Christmas, huh?! So, until she meets him again, she has informed us that this cat is named "Uncle Ross." I hope he takes this as a compliment---I think it is one, at least as far as a toddler is concerned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last week Kate and I played pretend swimming pool with all of her cats lined up on the step, ready to jump in. "Uncle Ross" always got to jump first...she is definitely smitten!
Grandma Connie

Cindy Anna said...

Hahahaha! My dad is going to love hearing about this! It'll make his day!

Anonymous said...

We always knew that Ross was a big kid at heart...Kate has confirmed that! He will be very pleased. Love, Gram