Friday, November 5, 2010

Yep, he's a boy!


So, the other day, Will gave us evidence that he is truly male to the core. Kate, Will and I were in the living room, playing and watching Mickey Mouse. Kate wanted some milk, so she and I went to the kitchen. Will stayed behind, sitting in his Boppy on the couch. I came back in about 30 seconds later and stared at the TV, incredulous that they would show the commercial I was seeing on the Disney Channel. I watched for a second, only to realize that it wasn't a commercial and it wasn't the Disney Channel. In my short absence, Will, who was sitting on the remote, managed to change the channel to VH1, where they were showing some reality show with women running around in bikinis. I'm not sure how far he can see, but he seemed to be quite happily focused on the scantily clad ladies. It was quite a feat, too, since he had to move about 10 channels down to get to "his" show. Oh, what a future we may have!

No comments: