Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!




It's hard to believe that it's "that" time of year already! This year, as Kate starts to discover Christmas and we have little Will, I'm extra excited because it seems to mark the beginning of us starting to form new traditions for our family of four. We starting off with Thanksgiving at our house, with all the grandparents!! On Thanksgiving and every other day, I'm eternally thankful for my fantastic, wonderful, AWESOME (Kate's new favorite word) husband and kidlets, and for our equally amazing family and friends. We are one blessed bunch!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see all of you tomorrow...we WILL be there even if we have to use snowshoes!!!! Love you all, Mom & Gram S.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I wish I was there to celebrate but I am thankful that all of you will be together. Have fun!

xoxox
Auntie Courtney