Friday, November 19, 2010

Kate's animated twin?


You know how people will sometimes say "wow, he/she looks SO much like {insert celebrity of some sort}...." I'd say, generally, it's adults saying this about other adults but, lately, I've had several kids tell me that Kate looks like Boo from Monsters, Inc. I've never seen the movie, but I've heard the comment on so many random occasions that I had to look her up. I think they're kind of right that Kate and her pony tails do have a resemblance to her. It's really funny when kids say this because they act like it's a celebrity sighting! I suppose in toddler-world it's as close as they get!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of Boo, but the picture does resemble Kate! Of course, red hair makes Kate even cuter. I'm anxiously awaiting the new haircut and hoping she still has those pony tails.
Grandma Connie