Sunday, September 26, 2010

With a little (or a lot) of help from your friends (& family)!





We are a lucky family, this much I know for sure. In the little more than two weeks we've had Will, we've witnessed what an amazing support system we have. Ryan's parents spent more than a week with us and my mom has been here pretty much everyday since Ryan has been back at work. She's gone WAY above the call of duty by letting Kate use her as a horse. And I never thought I'd see her bear-crawling around our living room, but I have now. :) Thank you, thank you, parents (more importantly now known as grandparents!) Aside from our fantastic family, we've had friends making us dinner! Our new friends Heidi and Ryan provided us with two night's worth and now Josh and Jen are on their way over to make us a Sunday dinner. We won't ever take all the help and love for granted--we know we have it good. No, not good, really, really GREAT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And thank YOU for not showing my attempt to bear crawl in the living room! Kate just likes whatever playing you can come up with--she is so much fun. One of these days Will will be right in the middle of it too!
Grandma Connie

Anonymous said...

Grandma Connie, I'll need some lessons on bear crawling..very impressive! I think just working on getting up off the floor will be my first task! Is it just me or do we have the most beautiful, talented grandchildren ever?

G. Star