Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Musings from Kate....

I could probably do an installment of "musings from Kate" every day given the random conversations we have, but here are some of my favorites from the last few days....
Me: How old are you?
Kate: Two....and three.
Me: How old is Daddy?
Kate: Three.
Me: How old is Mommy?
Kate: One. (I swear she intended this as some sort of an insult...a comment on my maturity level, perhaps?)

Kate: I have red hair. Mommy has red hair.
Me: What color hair does daddy have?
Kate: Daddy has grey hair. (Which he definitely does not, but I think she should have added, "I'm driving him there!")

And my favorite....
Looking at her cup which has three of the Disney princesses on it, each in a different colored dress.
Kate: Kate is the pink princess and Aunt Cyndi is the yellow princess.
Me: Is mommy the blue princess?
Kate: No, that's Uncle Jay.

2 comments:

Cindy Anna said...

I love the last one too! She's so funny!

Anonymous said...

How come I have to be the blue one, everybody knows that yellow is my favorite. The one in yellow is the one who always wins the bike race.