Saturday, September 26, 2009

Walk softly, carry a big stick

I've said it before but, seriously, why do we buy kids toys? Kate loves to carry this stick around, mostly back and forth from the garage door, where she knows daddy goes sometimes. She's becoming more and more of a Ryan mini-me each day! I got her a little tool apron and, not surprisingly, she's quite fond of the hammer. She's nearly "fixed" the whole house by now. Whether he wants help or not, I think Ryan's going to have a wood-working partner in the garage soon. As much as I'd love a little girl to do ballet, I'm thinking delicate pursuits are not Kate's thing. If she inherited as of Ryan's talents, though, I definitely wouldn't complain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a little Pygmy warrior!. Love it.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

A PCT trekker....oh, Bryn, she has already perfected the use of the walking stick. The backpack is next! Love, Gram S.