Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Hurricane Kate

I heard yesterday that Kate is one of the names for this year's upcoming hurricane season. How appropriate! As Ryan rightly pointed out, though, Hurricane Kate has already hit. She hits our house daily, rampaging through leaving quite the disaster zone in her path. We've given up on picking up the debris behind her; we just leave it until the end of the day and then await the next day's storm! It truly is astonishing how much havoc one little person can wreak! She hasn't learned how to open draws yet, but she's working hard at it, so I know it's coming. Currently, she's trying to do it with her mouth over the drawer pull....if she pulls it off, I'll definitely be taking film of that one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it's only just begun!!! Can't believe I'm seeing this before both Grandmas, but then again it's only 8:35! Grandma S has me hooked on your blog. Kate is so cute. Can't wait to see her in Yreka. Linda

Anonymous said...

Kate is getting those legs in shape for her first 10K..she is so determined that I'm sure that it won't be long. Shades of her Mom and Dad! Gram S.