Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fun with Grandma Connie!













Kate (and Ryan and I) are entering into a very exciting time with ALL the grandparents!!! Grandma Connie has been visiting this week and, on Friday, we leave for Yreka to see Grandma Starla and Grandpa Bob. We'll stop at my dad's on the way down, so she'll have time with Grandpa Mac. Kate eats up the attention, and we love having extra sets of arms to hold her! We've had such fun this week. Grandma came to Kindermusic and has endured hours upon hours of playing hide & seek (somehow, I don't think she minds....) We just had a CD made of the photos taken yesterday, and there were "only" 85; I guess Grandma likes her grandbaby just a little bit! :) We love grandma, for sure!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bob and I can't wait for our turn this weekend! Miss Kate will not be without lots of attention! Gram S.

Anonymous said...

I so wish I had been there for all of the fun! Granparents are the best :-). I'm missing all of you and sending my love from Cambodia! xox Auntie Courtney