Monday, June 29, 2009

Doin' chores...








Kate has decided that she likes "working" outside. I'm not sure what she thinks she's doing exactly, but she looks at me like "mom, I'm BUSY...." We're happy that the weather has been nice, and is supposed to stay that way for awhile, because Kate would literally stay outside the entire day if we'd let her. She likes it so much that she has started throwing tantrums when we go inside. We were out in the yard for over two hours the other afternoon, and she still cried when we took her in to give her dinner. We're happy that she's loving being outside, though, and we're thinking a sand box may be in order soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to dig in the dirt with Kate! She will be a great gardening buddy for me--I knew she was a natural when she "thinned" your carrots. Grandma

Anonymous said...

Can I play too? I love dirt under my fingernails! Gram S.

Anonymous said...

You are always welcome to play! I think we have a lot to teach little Ms. Kate and it's time to start! See you soon!
Grandma