Saturday, September 22, 2012

Will's buzzed!

I tried to get a good smiley photo, but any time Will sees a camera now, he says, "mommy, I make a silly face!"  Thus, the photo below...

Maybe it's a boy thing, but Will's hair grows SOOO fast.  People always ask me if he's had a a haircut yet, and he's already had more haircuts than I can count.  I originally tried to cut it myself with scissors but that was a giant fail on my part--totally crooked so I was actually glad that grew out quick.  I've been taking him to get it cut by a professional, which he likes and she does a great job but it grows out so fast, I'd have to take him every couple of weeks to really stay on top of it.  After yet another morning of insane, uncontrollable bedhead, I broke down this week and asked Ryan to pick up some clippers on his way home.  A friend of mine who is clipper-savvy came over yesterday and helped me buzz him.  Now, he looks a couple years older but I took these photos right after he woke up this morning and NO BEDHEAD!  Hooray!  Grandpa Bobby, do you remember having a cut like this?  :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I do. I remember my Dad giving me many haircuts
like that. Boy did they pull using hand clippers. I was
so happy to start going to a barber as I got older. Now
I'm back to the buzz. Grandpa Bobby

Anonymous said...

I just had a flashback to Ryan's 1st haircut. Bob took him for a trim and he came home minus his beautiful blond curls! I shed a few tears...it was like he became a "big boy" in the blink of an eye. No more baby Ry!
Love Gram S.

Anonymous said...

When I was a kid, I used to pay Stanley the barber 75 cents for a haircut. I think all he ever did was take the electric clippers and buzz my head.
I expect it wasn't much different from you buzzing Will.

Love, Grandpa Mac