Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Morning laugh!

We've been reading lots of potty training books to Will lately--I know he's not ready to actually do it, but he's really interested, so I'm capitalizing on it.  This morning, he came to me and said, "Mommy, take diaper off.  I go potty."  Hallelujah!  He might be getting something out of these books.  I knew he has been paying close attention to them when he told me, "Okay, all finished!  I proud of me!"  Although nothing did happen, that is exactly what the book says!  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will plays closer attention than we realize. He may be the first and only boy easily potty trained--Yay, Will! Grandma Connie

Anonymous said...

Our "baby Will" is becoming a big boy! It won't be long until diapers are a thing of the past in your
household! Gram S.