Thursday, June 7, 2012

Kate AND Will quote o' the day

Well, we've now got two kids that say the darndest things!  Will is still working on the pronunciation but, to be honest, he's talking nearly as well as Kate was at his age and she was definitely verbal!  A couple days ago, Kate's teaching Will about anatomy shined through when he proudly announced, "Boys hab vieners.  Gurls hab 'ginas."  This made Kate laugh hysterically while telling him, "that's funny, bud."  So, naturally, he says it constantly now.  Not one of the first longer proclamations I thought he'd make, but there you go.  And Kate has started adding to her song list.  She does still break out the "Big Daddy Man Song" from time to time, but she told me "mommy, I'm going to sing a song for you" and proceeded to clear her throat (where she learned this, I do not know) and sing, "Get up, get up, get up and get down.  911's a joke in your town."  I believe that's some old school Public Enemy--Kate, all I can say, is that you rock!  :) Not to be outdone, Will tried to get in on the musical action today when I was making an old-school music of the 90s playlist for my spin class; he must have been listening because he's been walking around all evening saying, "O-P-P-P-P....you know me!"  Hey, he's close!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's Opie the cat, right?
Mom

Anonymous said...

There is never a boring moment in your household...
we can't wait to hear what our Kate & Will come up with
next! Gram S.