Friday, March 2, 2012

It all comes full circle

When I was little, my mom says that I used to do commercials in the bathtub. Things like, "I used Silky Soft soap on this arm for seven days and look at the difference!" Right now, Kate and Will are in the bath and I have been listening to Kate do a commercial for "Mermaid Pals" (must have been something she saw on TV...) Her version went something like this: "Mermaid Pals are fun. Mermaid Pals swim and have pretty, pretty tails. Mermaid Pals are great to play with for kids of all ages." And then my favorite part: "Mermaid Pals: each sold separately." Guess I'll have to get my paper and pen out to record her advertising sessions just like my mom did with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved that! When she's a little older, you should start your own Mother-Daughter ad agency. The possibilities are endless.
Mom