Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Starla, I TRIED to get a good photo of both of them in the "antlers," but it proved much more difficult than I thought.....:)







Christmas cookies: very tasty and very messy!!











Well, we've baked cookies for Santa and just spread some special "reindeer food" on the front lawn so I think we're all ready for Santa's visit tonight. While Kate claims that "Hickory will definitely bark when Santa comes," we're hoping for a peaceful night and a fun day tomorrow. Merry Christmas!




We may not have snow, but we have packing peanuts!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas...we will miss you guys this year...but wait til NEXT year!!!
Love......Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

A little elf told me that there may be a very special person wearing a red suit who will be visiting your house, Kate & Will. I wonder who it might be?
Love, Gramma Star

Anonymous said...

Kate & Will, did I see SNOW inside your house??? How special was that!
Gram S.