Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Teething?


Yep, I think it must be. Poor Will. I think he must be about ready to get his first tooth. Kate really never showed any signs of teething--literally, she'd just wake up with a tooth that we didn't know was coming. Will, on the other hand, seems like he's going to be a more typical teether. He didn't sleep well at all last night, he woke up with a little runny nose, he's been clingy and fussy (for him anyway) and, of course, he chews on anything and everything. So far, his favorite teething objects seem to be: the remote, my yoga block, Kate's legos, my shoulder (with a big hickey to prove it!) and--on the odd occasion--a toy actually made for teething. Come on tooth!! Show yourself! End this misery! Until the second tooth, at least.

1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

Oh, I feel your pain! Colton's just broke through and he hasn't been sleeping well for almost 2 weeks! Hang in there, both of you! :)