Thursday, April 21, 2011

Eggs are SO last year







Kate seriously loves Metallica. Yes, I think this is weird. No, I don't understand it. Personally, I can only handle them in small doses but it's apparently "like father, like daughter" when it comes to this musical taste. She asks to listen to them every day. Now she's taken it a step further. She had been making cute little Easter eggs until yesterday when she came up with the idea of making "air guitars." I'm fairly certain she may be the only two-year-old to have done this for the purpose of head-banging around to "Enter Sandman." Then, today, she was telling me "mommy, I'm off to Never, Never Land." To which I replied: "Just like in Peter Pan!" To which she replied (with a roll of the eyes, no less): "no way, mommy, like in the big daddy man song!"




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Metallica?? Whatever happened to Raffi? Oh, my.
Grandma Connie