Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Some firsts for Will





Well here we are, days and days, it seems, since my last post. How does time pass so fast?? I must be getting old. That, and these kids just take up a lot of time! I have trouble completing a thought these days, let alone a whole blog post. But, I digress. We're still here, doing just dandy. Will is as jolly as always, and had a couple of first yesterday. He ate pasta, the verdict seeming to be that it was good (he's yet to dislike anything yet!) And he went in the backpack. I use "went" loosely as we "went" to the kitchen to make dinner, but it made cooking much easier for me and he seemed to like "helping." Actually, what he really liked was yanking on my hair so that he could laugh when I said "ouch!" I think I'll be using the backpack more though (hair-pulling and all) because 20-pound Will is becoming harder to carry in the front-pack! Perhaps next time we'll actually get the backpack outside--we hear there's a sunshine out there somewhere and keep hoping it might visit us at some point. As for Kate, she's Kate-to-the-maximum all the time! She keeps us entertained, for sure. Right now, she loves to run around the house doing things with her tools, saying "there is just so much to do in this house." Sometimes she adds "it's ridiculous how much there is to do in this house." Now, I don't THINK I say this (at least the ridiculous part) but perhaps it has slipped out before. Come to think of it, I suppose that's why I can't seem to post too often. Yes, I'll blame this "ridiculous house!" Thanks for the excuse, Kate. :)


1 comment:

Cindy Anna said...

I've had to put Colton on my back in the Ergo for a couple months now, since he's so heavy too! It does make cooking dinner so much easier!