Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tough girl

I told Kate to "look tough" and this is what I got. I doubt flowered pants are the toughest thing out there, but the focus was her camo shoes and doll! When I was newly pregnant, the camo shoes were a gift from one of my favorite little people in all the world, David King. Actually, he's not little at all anymore since he turned 8 this year (I really cannot believe this!), but I've known him since he was about 6 months old. David's brother, John, gave her some trucks, which she now plays with in her dig pit. I think they may have been willing her to be a boy, but I want them to know she's a tough girl who likes camo and trucks quite a lot! Thanks, guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grandpa Singleton would love a pair of those camo shoes. I'm not sure that the flowered pants would be a hit in the duck blind at Tulelake! Gram S.