Thursday, November 5, 2009

Playing pretend?




There are just some moments when my heart feels like it could burst for loving Kate so much, and yesterday I had one of those moments. Kate was playing in her room and had been quiet for a bit, and when I went to check on her, she had lined her animals up on the rocking chair and was showing them books. I'm not sure she was intentionally pretending to read to them, but it looked like it and my heart just melted. So sweet--at least to her mommy! Not much other news from good ol' P.A. other than that my mom (Grandma Connie) gets home from Nepal tomorrow! I can't wait to talk to her, and I think Kate feels the same because she makes everything in the house into a pretend phone now. I love to see her holding the remote control up to her ear, babbling away. I know, I'm a gushing mommy, but I do just love her more than words can do justice!!

No comments: