Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary to us!


It's hard to believe that 4 years ago today Ryan and I were getting married! I will forever look back at that day as one of the best I have ever had. I often wish there was a way to just go back and do it all again, and there isn't one thing I would change. I remember the day I met Ryan and it's amazing to think back on it now. Who could have known that we'd be where we are now, married with a baby? I certainly feel lucky everyday to have found Ryan, and I can't imagine a more perfect person to spend my life with; I can't wait to see what our next year has in store!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Happy Anniversary to one beautiful couple! We have loved watching you grow as a couple into a wonderful, loving family. How lucky we all are.
We love you. Grandma and Grandpa Bill

Anonymous said...

It does seem like yesterday...what a magical day. We feel so blessed that you found each other. Congratulations! Love, Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! It was a wonderful day and I am so happy you found each other. Enjoy your week of vacation together!

Love,
Courtney

Anonymous said...

Yes, the perfect couple. You have renewed my faith in marriage. You two are what I want for Jennifer and John. Love, Maryl

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary to you both. Lots and lots of love, Clare xx