Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!







Happy Thanksgiving to all of our wonderful, amazing friends and family!  We're just back from a great time (and great food, of course) at Grandma Connie and Grandpa Bill's.  Apparently, our kids are still young and cute enough that all we are asked to bring is "the kids" so thanks to everyone else for doing ALL the work!! We all have many and much to be thankful for--too much to mention, in fact.  I did ask Will what he was thankful for and, although he has no idea what that means, he answered, "my tiger costume, Tucker (his best friend) and dreams about riding my bike."  A pretty good answer, I thought!!  Kate is now thankful for "all girls and maybe Cooper and Charlie" which is, maybe, a step up from last year's answer of "Metallica."  Cheers to another great year!

2 comments:

cberner said...

I don't know. I'm not sure anything can top Metallica. :-) Thanks for the pics--I missed you all on turkey day! xoxo

Anonymous said...

It looks as if Kate & Will are getting the hang of
Thanksgiving dinner. Blessings to all of you!
Love, G&G