Thursday, January 26, 2012

The moments that make it all worth it



These two regularly push me to the limits of my sanity but, when I see them like this, all I can think is that I couldn't possibly love them any more. They can be difficult, yes, but they can also be very, very sweet. I love you two!! And, now, on to the day ahead which is setting up to be very good as I am hosting the weekly "mom's cocktail hour" (a play group where adult beverages are served--seriously, I must hand it to all the moms I know because this is the best idea ever!!) Then, tomorrow, we're off to Yreka for Ryan's grandma's 90th birthday. Way to go, Alice, for being one spunky 90-year-old! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate and Will are becoming real pals...the pic says it all!
Can't wait to see you all tomorrow. Love, Gram S. &
Gumpa Bobby