Saturday, December 11, 2010

This boy's got cheeks!








Will's cheeks are every bit as squishable as Kate's were. Oh, Will, I could just eat you up!! I know I'm completely biased, but that little smile melts my heart. And at this moment he's taking a nap. In his crib. Now, I understand that this is no feat for most kids but if you know Kate, you know that we've never experienced this simple luxury before!! Kate has only ever napped in the stroller and by "ever" I mean ever--she has never been a napper and would never do it in her crib. She's an awesome sleeper (since she was 9 months old anyway) but I can't say she ever willingly and knowingly took a nap. Will, on the other hand, was just hanging out in his crib, watching his mobile while I did some chores. I went in to check on him and, wonder of all wonders, he's just snoozing away! No big deal for most but, for me, it's AMAZING!


No comments: