Thursday, December 16, 2010

Life is good



We have a big window along side our stairs and I have a habit of doing the whole "starlight, star bright, first star I see tonight..." wish thing whenever I walk down them and get a glimpse of the stars. Yesterday as I walked down them with Will in the early morning hours, the stars were shining brightly and I automatically starting the wishing chant. When I got to the end, though, I paused and no wish came to mind. If I thought about it awhile, I'm sure I could come up with some but, in the moment, my mind was blank. I'm thinking that says that my life is pretty great. Healthy, happy kids, fantastic family and friends--there's not much more I could wish for and that makes me very happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We should all be that grateful. We are truly blessed with the things that really matter. My wishes came true when the Singletons moved to Sisters!
Grandma Connie

Anonymous said...

We are so grateful for our precious Sisters family. Kate and Will are blessed with amazing parents. Bob and I know that there are many, many adventures in their future. Thank you Bryn & Ryan! Love. Gram & Gumpa