Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Will's first day of soccer!

Well, not so much soccer as the games/drills/stuff (very technical term, I know) you do before soccer, I guess.  Whatever it was, he loved it!  Lots of running so I'm sure he'll sleep well tonight.  Most of all, I think, he loved that he was taking a class ("like sissy") and he proudly showed the hand stamps they gave him at the end to anyone he could!
First goal (he clapped wildly for himself)

They played a game where they got to make towers out of cones and then kick it over--PERFECT for boys! :)


Learning how to follow directions and "sit on the line"

First soccer cheer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Will Go!! Grandma & Grandpa are cheering for you
all the way from Yreka! Hugs & Kisses

Anonymous said...

I can always find Will in a crowd--bright green shirt, pants, shoes, and a huge grin.
Grandma Connie